This document governs the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the Lower Slaskie Aeroclub website operated at the URL: aeroklubdolnoslaski.pl, hereinafter referred to as the "Site". The site is managed by:
Lower Silesian Aeroclub, based in Saturday (50-055) at ul. 14, registered under the number TAX ID 8961002116 and REGON 930334592, being, hereinafter referred to as "service provider". You can contact the Service Provider by phone: 604 617 218 and by e-mail: email@example.com
As far as cookies policy, we inform you about the conditions for storing information or accessing information already stored in the telecommunications devices of end users. An end-user shall be considered to be a natural person or entity who uses a publicly available telecommunications service or requests the provision of such a service to meet his or her own needs.
In achieving the overarching objective of respect for privacy, we strive to exercise all due diligence. In order to meet this assumption, we implement the standards and principles of generally applicable laws. These are in particular the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the Law of 10 May 2018. protection of personal data, the Act of 18 July 2002. electronic services, as well as the Law of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications law. In particular, we make good efforts to ensure that personal data are:
- processed in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently,
- collected for lawful purposes that we inform about during the collection of this data,
- not subjected to further processing incompatible with the purposes set out in the information obligation,
- correct and updated, if necessary,
- substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- adequately protected against unauthorised access, destruction, disclosure and unlawful use,
- stored in a form enabling the identification of the persons concerned, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, which we inform about before collecting personal data or during this process.
The data processed by the Service Provider is stored on external secure and professional servers, on the basis of contracts concluded by the Service Provider. These agreements shall take into account the appropriate level of data security.
3. Personal data controller
The controller of personal data processed within the Website is the Service Provider.
4. Basis and time of processing of personal data
When collecting personal data, we follow the legal basis for their processing:
- Article 6(1)(a) shall be replaced by the following: a) GDPR – this means that we process personal data on the basis of the consent received,
- Article 6(1)(a) shall be replaced by the following: b) GDPR – this means that we process personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the contract or to take action before its conclusion, at the request received,
- Article 6(1)(a) shall be replaced by the following: c) GDPR – this means that we process personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation,
- Article 6(1)(a) shall be replaced by the following: f) GDPR – this means that we process personal data in order to perform legitimate interests that we always inform about.
We may also process personal data on the basis of other specific provisions, such as the Act on the provision of electronic services.
The processing time of personal data depends on the basis and purpose of their processing of such data:
- Personal data processed in connection with marketing activities will be processed until you receive an objection to the processing of such data.
- Personal data processed on the basis of consent to the processing of this data will be processed until it is revoked.
- Personal data processed using cookies and similar technologies will be processed until these files are deleted using browser or device/device settings and objecting to their processing.
- Personal data processed in connection with the implementation of applicable laws (e.g. invoice) will be processed within the time limit required by generally applicable accounting and tax laws.
- Personal data related to the provision of services, including sales, will be stored until possible redress from us or by us, i.e. we have a possible redress. in accordance with generally applicable limitation periods for claims.
5. Scopes and purposes of the processing of personal data
We process your personal data in structured collections, which we define by the purpose of their processing. We process this data to the extent necessary for the achievement of the established goal. The following list includes collections, scopes and purposes of data processing.
Scope of processed data
Purpose of processing
Collection of personal data of users of the Site.
Enable the use of the functionality of the Site.
Collection of personal data of Users who have concluded a cooperation agreement through the Site.
Conclusion and execution of the sales agreement with users.
Collection of personal data of users of the Site who have made a declaration of withdrawal from cooperation.
Conducting proceedings related to withdrawal of contracts.
A collection of data of persons corresponding to the Service Provider.
Providing commercial, organizational or technical information to Users by the Service Provider.
Collection of data of newsletter recipients.
Sending newsletters to Users by the Service Provider via e-mail.
Moreover, the possible purposes of the processing of personal data are:
- assessment and analysis of activities, including profiling (automated processing of personal data for the presentation of customized advertising or market and statistical analyses),
- complywith legal obligations under the provisions of generally applicable law, e.g. accounting or tax law,
- and a response to them.
We always inform about the purposes of the processing of personal data before collecting this data or at the time of collection.
6. Disclosure of personal data
We may entrust the processing of personal data on our behalf, to other entities. These may be, for example, hosting company, accounting and legal service, payment operator or other entity with which we cooperate to properly provide services.
We always inform about the recipients of personal data before collecting this data or at the time of collection.
The entrustment of personal data always takes place on the basis of a data entrustment agreement or other legal instrument ensuring an adequate degree of security of processing the personal data entrusted.
The current list of entities to which we entrust data processing is constantly available. In order to access it, just ask us to do so. This can be done, for example, by by sending an e-mail message. The legal basis for entrusting personal data is Art. 28 GDPR.
When transferring data outside the European Economic Area, we shall always inform this before or at the time of collection.
For the remainder, we do not disclose the data collected to third parties, except where required by generally applicable law, i.e. the law collected. on the basis of a request by an authority or court entitled to that action.
7. Rights of persons whose personal data are processed
In connection with the processing of personal data, the persons whose personal data we process have rights associated with this processing. The possibility of exercising the following rights depends on the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Right of access to data
The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation from us whether personal data concerning him or her are processed. If this is the case, it shall be entitled to access them and additional information (e.g. objectives, categories, recipients, retention, permissions, source).
Upon receipt of such request, we are required to provide a copy of the personal data to be processed. If such a request is made electronically and if we do not receive another reservation, we will also provide information electronically.
Right to rectification of data
The data subject has the right to request that we rectify immediately concerning his/her personal data that is incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of processing, it has the right to request completion of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
The right to be forgotten
The data subject has the right to request that we delete the personal data concerning him without delay. We are then obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the following circumstances occurs:
- consent to the processing of personal data has been revoked and there is no other basis for processing,
- has made an effective objection to the processing,
- personal data have been unlawfully processed,
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation,
- data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
Right to restrict processing
The data subject has the right to request that we restrict processing in the following cases:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data for a period of time allowing us to verify the accuracy of this data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data by requesting a restriction on their use in return;
- we no longer need personal data for processing purposes, but it is needed by the data subject to establish, assert or defend claims;
- the data subject has objected pursuant to Article 11(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003. Whereas Article 21 (2) of Regulation (EEC) No 2 1 GDPR against processing – until it is established whether the legitimate grounds on our part of the controller are overridden by the grounds of objection of the data subject.
Right to data portability
The data subject has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, personal data relating to him/ her/ the other controller has the right to transfer this personal data to another controller without hindrance on our part if the processing takes place:
- on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract; And
- automated manner.
In exercising the right to data portability, the data subject has the right to request that personal data be transmitted directly by us to another controller, if technically possible. This right must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Right to object
The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her based on Art. Article 6 (1) 1 point. (f) (legitimate interest of the controller), including profiling. In this case, we may no longer process this personal data unless we demonstrate that there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for establishing, asserting or defending claims.
Also, if the data subject objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for marketing purposes), personal data may no longer be processed for such purposes.
Automated decisions, including profiling
The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and has legal effects on that person or similarly significantly affects them.
The law shall not apply if that decision:
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and us;
- is permitted by Union law or the law of the Republic of Poland and which provides for appropriate measures to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject; Or
- based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
8. Server logs
These are internal event logs of the Page server, automatically recording page requests that are sent when Users use the Site. System logs contain a request from the user," an IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of the request, and one or more "cookies" that you can uniquely identify your browser.
The data collected in system logs is used by us solely for the purpose of administering the Site. They shall not be transferred to third parties, except as described herein.
In connection with your use of the Site, we may automatically collect and store in the server logs technical details about your use of the services, your requests for the provision of services electronically, your IP address and technical data about the operation of the Site in connection with your activities. This is, in particular, information on the commencement, termination and scope of each use of an electronically supplied service. We may also collect information to store it locally on your device using your browser's memory mechanism.
By providing services to Users, we may automatically use your browser, application, or device cache. This use involves storing the data in the browser's memory, installed on your device. As part of local memory, it is possible to store data intersessionally, i.e. between the user's sessions. The purpose of using the cache is to speed up the use of the Site by eliminating the situation in which the same data would be repeatedly downloaded from the Site, thereby charging the User's internet connection.
10. Pixel tag
We or third parties may use the functionality of pixel tags through the cookies they administer. These are elements published in digital content and allow you to record information e.g. about your activity on the website.
11. Cookies and profiling – introduction
13. Basis for processing cookies
Consent to the processing of cookies may take place:
- by using a button containing a statement of consent to the processing of cookies or confirmation of familiarization with its terms,
- using software settings installed in the telecommunications terminal equipment you use,
- by configuring the service you use.
This consent may be withdrawn at any time, free of charge and described in the section on the management of cookies.
14. What cookies are used by us?
Cookies can be categorized taking into account three methods of division.
In terms of the purposes of using cookies, we distinguish between three categories:
- necessary files – these files allow the proper functioning of the Site and the functionality that the User wishes to use, e.g. authenticating cookies. Without saving them on your device, you cannot use the Site,
- functional files – files that allow you to remember the settings you have selected and adapt them to your needs and preferences, e.g. within the selected language, font size, appearance of the website. They allow the Service Provider to improve the functionality and performance of the website. Without saving them on your device, the use of certain functionalities of the Site may be limited,
- business files – this category includes, for example, advertising cookies. They allow you to tailor ads displayed on or outside the Site to your preferences. Without saving them on your device, the use of certain functionalities of the Site may be limited.
In terms of their validity, we distinguish between two categories of cookies:
- session files – existing until the end of a given user session,
- persistent files – existing after the user completes the session.
In terms of distinguishing between the cookie administration, we extract:
- Cookies of the Service Provider,
- third-party cookies
15. Cookies of the Service Provider
Cookies of the Service Provider allow you to recognize the User's device and display the website of the Website adapted to its individual expectations, making the use of its functionality easier and more pleasant. By saving these files to your device, it is possible, for example, to remember your login details, keep your session after logging in, remember selected goods or services, or adjust to your preferences, such as content, language, or color.
16. Third-party cookies
- Google Adwords – they allow you to run and evaluate the quality of advertising campaigns, implemented using Google Adwords,
- Google Analytics – they allow you to evaluate the quality of advertising campaigns implemented using Google Adwords, as well as to study the behavior and movement of Users and to compile traffic statistics,
- YouTube – they allow you to store information about you that allows you to use youTube functionality. Google Inc. may track your video playback.
17. The purposes for which Cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
(a). site configuration
- adapting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website
- recognize the device of the Website User and its location and display the website accordingly, adapted to his individual needs;
remember the settings you have chosen and personalize the User Interface, e.g. within the scope of the selected language or region from which the User originates;
- Remember the history of pages you have visited on the site to recommend content;
(b). user authentication on the site and provide a user session on the site
- maintenance of the Service User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimization and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator.
C. implementation of the processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
- adapt ing the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and display the website accordingly, adapted to your individual needs;
- correct operation of the affiliate program, enabling in particular the verification of the sources of redirects of Users to the Website.
(d). remember a user's location
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, enabling in particular the adaptation of the information provided to the User taking into account its location.
(e). analysis and research and auditing of viewership
- creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the Website's websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
F. provision of advertising services
- adaptation of third-party services and products presented through the Service;
G. ensure the safety and reliability of the service
- The website administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
- Presentation of multimedia content on the website of the Website, which are downloaded from an external website:
- www.youtube.com[administrator cookies: Google Inc z siedzibą w USA]
- Collect general and anonymous static data through analytics tools:
- Google Analytics[administrator cookies: Google Inc z siedzibą w USA]
- Logging in to the site with an account on another site:
- Facebook Connect[administrator cookies: Facebook Inc z siedzibą w USA lub Facebook Ireland z siedzibą w Irlandii]
- Google[administrator cookies: Google Inc z siedzibą w USA]
- Use interactive features to popularize the site using social networking sites:
- twitter.com[administrator cookies: Twitter Inc. z siedzibą w USA]
- plus.google.com[administrator cookies: Google Inc z siedzibą w USA]
- Facebook.com[administrator cookies: Facebook Inc z siedzibą w USA lub Facebook Ireland z siedzibą w Irlandii]
- nk.pl[administrator cookies: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu]
18. Managing cookies and other information
Most often, browser settings allow cookies and other information to be placed on the end device by default. If you do not agree to save these files, you must change your web browser settings accordingly. You can disable their save for all connections from your browser or for a specific site, and you can delete them. How files are managed depends on the software you are using. The current rules for file management can be found in the settings of your web browser, as well as here: https://www.e-regulaminy.pl/biuletyn/polityka-cookies-obsluga/.
Consent to the processing of cookies is voluntary. Please note, however, that restrictions on their use may hinder or prevent the use of part of the functionality of the Site.
19. Links to other websites or software
The site may contain links to other websites or software. We are not responsible for the privacy and cookie processing policies in force on these sites or in this software. We recommend that you read the privacy and cookies policy of these websites or software after entering or installing them.
21. Contact and notifications
We constantly do everything to process users' personal data and cookies with the highest standards. That is why we have an immediate response to the threat situations of these standards. If you identify a threat or breach, please contact us directly using the following data
Lowersląski Aeroclub, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.aeroklubdolnoslaski.pl
We are happy to read any feedback. Therefore, if you have any questions, requests or concerns about the processing of your personal data or cookies, we encourage you to contact us.